Saturday, May 31, 2008

love letter

My Father moved mountains for me. He cast off all he had to find me, because he knew that I was his and belonged to no one else.

Like my Father, I know that you belong to no one else but us. You are ours. Even before you were born, God intended you for us.

You are ours. And because I am unshakeably convinced of who you are and to whom you belong, I will move mountains to seek you out. I will empty myself for you. I will pursue you, because you are mine. Anything that stands in the way I will obliterate. Because you are mine, and I will give everything I have for you.

Welcome home.

Daddy

The original post is here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey fiona and keith! i looove reading your blog. its always interesting and truely inspiring. i cant wait to see your new kid too! (:

anyway, afew of us are starting to run youth alpha again primarily for non-childrens and the unchurched. we just finished our intro session and this was one of the songs we sang.

its by one of the backstreet boys, brain littrell. he sang "in christ alone" and many other really nice songs. check it out! hope you like it (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NELipGFiIvE

ps: greys anatomy really really rocks. cant wait for the next season ;)

sel