Tuesday, July 1, 2008

and off they went

J and E were clearly looking forward to it: they got up by themselves bright and early this morning - before 7am!

Daddy waited for us, and we all left the house together. He said a prayer for them after getting them into the car and I drove them to school. J seemed a little lost when we got there: there weren't that many toys laid out that he could see; E was just excited to see a whole fish tank of goldfish. I left after a hug and a kiss each.

They both ran to me when I arrived to pick them up later. I think they had a pretty good time - it's been a while since they've had school and J's been asking about going to school. E did refuse to leave her kor-kor's side all morning, I was told, and so he had to stay with her class. But I'll leave her teachers to sort that one out!

Otherwise, they both did great. I think I was a little bit of a wreck all morning, wondering how they were doing.

No comments: