Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27


I cannot say how thankful and blessed I am to know that as I am typing this, all my children are home, sound asleep in their beds.

Meeting our little brother for the first time

It was love at first sight, even though I wasn't sure it would be this way. Maybe it'd be a slow road, I had thought. It wasn't. And each time I carry him, feed him or change him, I fall in love just a little bit more.

It's been a little hectic this past day and a half: we brought Noah home, introduced him to two very enthusiastic older siblings, figured out the whole bottle feeding thing, remembered how floppy little babies can be. And then today, we dug out baby toys, introduced him to his grandparents and his church family, and got a new baby mobile for his bed (kor-kor helped put it together!).

It's been hectic, but wonderful too. Because right now, all my kids are in their beds, sound asleep.

1 comment:

joanne said...

congrats on little noah's arrival! he looks so adorable..i'm sure the family is going nuts over him!